Thursday, August 27, 2009

Hi, Mom!

Many One of you has asked, more or less, "What's the dealio with the Scribd thing you posted?" Allow me to explain.

A couple weeks ago, my mom asked for help with a presentation. Basically, she needed a web-based way to house a bunch of videos and documents for this presentation. I suggested, after some simmering, a blog, and she went for it! My mom's totally a blogger now, although temporarily so, at least as far as I know.

In any case, as we were working, I think I probably over-explained something (sometimes it's hard to know what someone knows, you know?), prompting her to exclaim, "You know, I read your blog," which I had actually kind of figured out by the server logs and which, hey, me, too. I read my blog, too, Mom.

So anyhow, my very boring story of the Scribd thing is: I was testing it here first. Feel free to wave to my mom if you like.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Modesto Kid said...

Hi, Stanley's Mom.

27/8/09 11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home