Tuesday, December 22, 2009

These Guys Do It Right



Thanks to my current snowed-in-without-TV-without-phone-without-people-with-only-one-DVD-which-is-The-West-Wing-which-I'm-not-allowed-to-watch status, I've been drinking more wine than I would usually feel comfortable drinking when alone. But that's a good thing, because I've had two wines from Tablas Creek and these wines are fucking top notch. They're all at least $20 and probably more like $30, so there goes six of the ten of you reading this, but for those remaining four: shit is top notch. Blah, blah, fruit, blah, minerals, blah, blah, top notch.

Last night I had a Viognier/Roussane/Marsanne/Grenache Blanc (and even I don't know what the fuck Grenache Blanc is) and all I can think about today, at work, at 10:14am, is that I want the day to be done so I can go home and have the rest of the bottle. This would be a drinking problem if it was not also my profession.

2 Comments:

Blogger eekbeat said...

Let's all share a bottle over the holidays! I'll be in Cville and I think you will be, too. Also, one of my kids gave me a Mexican lollipop today.

22/12/09 6:18 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

Eek,
I'll be in Cville the weekend after Christmas. I'll bring the wine, you bring the lollipops.

23/12/09 10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home