Saturday, June 26, 2010

Secretive Missive to Ryan Numero Dos

Ryan!

Indeed, it is nice to hear from you. I was thinking: it would be an quixotic epilogue to our little blog if it became this amusing little public e-mail space where we communicated personally out in front of everyone who never clicked over here anyway. I like that idea. I really do.

What's with the EPA always bringing down the little guy who wants to BURN SHIT DOWN, Ryan? What's with them? I think you should drill for oil in the Gulf of Mexico, Ryan. Go do it. They won't stop you, promise.

I haven't watched much World Cup, to be honest. I'd like to watch more, but I seem to lack a natural watching partner or group to watch with. I must continue my search. T(h)om and J were good company last week, but can they be counted on moving forward? I just don't know, Ryan. I just don't know.

For better or for worse, I'm listening to The Get Up Kids today. Viva la sophomore year in high school, I say. That's what I say.

Cheers, mate.

-Stanley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home