Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Oh, The Hate

I am aware that snapping turtles are called "snapping" turtles because they are known to, in fact, snap at people's fingers and toes and protruding appendages. I am also aware that this would probably hurt, and maybe become a hindrance in your daily WPM average, or in your ability to kill it in Easter thumb wrestling parties. I was not aware that when I told people I saw a snapping turtle near the vineyard after a heavy rainfall, the first thing they would ask is, "Did you kill it? Why not? Is it dead?"

2 Comments:

Blogger Stanley said...

It might be the photo, but that thing looks huge. How big was it? And why the hate, people? I assure you: you can outrun and/or overcome a turtle.

3/6/11 8:43 AM  
Anonymous Moby Hick said...

Soup?

3/6/11 4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home