Monday, February 20, 2006

Verbatim

Money quotes (in no particular order):

  • "I feel bad for the first time in my life."
    --Caroline

  • "I would date anything that walks."
    --Jon Blaze

  • "You just gossiped about the quality of somebody's potato salad."
    --Ryan

  • "Man, my ass is so sweaty. Literally, I was standing and my boxers froze to my butt."
    --Jon Blaze

  • "I just want to see people ice-dance."
    --Thom

  • "I got communijty service at 4:00 . . . "
    --Jon Blaze

  • "Tot-ology."
    --Beth

  • "If I were a girl, I'd let R. Kelly pee on me."
    --Jon Blaze

  • "I think the energy we add will affect the taste . . . in a sugary way."
    --Ryan

  • "I've had sex with ten women---some of them more than once."
    --Jon Blaze

  • "My dad loves Sparks."
    --Laine

  • Jordan: "What about eggs?"
    Jon Blaze: "I've tried it, dude. It doesn't work."

  • Stanley: "So you think little kids are like retarded adults?"
    Dana: " Yeah, basically . . ."

  • "I like organic stuff. It makes me feel happy about the planet."
    --Thom

  • "I should have just crapped in my panini."
    --Dana

  • "How long ago did you make me start responding to you?"
    --Thom

  • Stanley: "Hey, he'll do it."
    Jon Blaze: "I'll do anything . . ."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home