Friday, March 17, 2006

Dead to me

Ryan has convinced me that I should be writing more. Writing fiction, specifically. So I think of stories. I think of fictional versions of situations that I'm actually in. I'm sitting there in the back of the car and everything's normal (well not normal, 'cause we're laughing at a New Kids on the Block song that's on the radio, oh, and there's a dead man in the trunk).

Yeah, there's a dead man in the trunk. There's always a fucking dead man in the trunk.

. . .

Today's recipe:

M o d e r n e F i c t i o n :

1 Social Situation

1 Dead Guy

3 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

is there a reason why you felt the need to post this three times?

18/3/06 12:57 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Blogger kept telling me there were errors. As it turns out there were no errors. Silly, Blogger.

Still, as it is an awesome post, three times is the bare minimum it should be read. Wanker.

18/3/06 1:54 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Three-times thing fixed, by the by...

19/3/06 5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home