Saturday, March 11, 2006

General Pick Up

Today has been ruckus. Chock full of phone calls about last night's fight (which I mostly don't remember, so there is no point in asking, but I do have this strange, purple mark on my lower back, and my right elbow is sore) and lots of phone calls about the hitchhiking hippies that I picked up because I thought they might have funny drugs (they didn't, but they were in the news today because, apparently, they had kidnapped a young couple a few weeks back, and everybody called to tell me that they'd been caught and yes, I gave kidnapping hitchhiking hippies a ride to 7-11, and no, nothing bad happened.) They seemed nice at the time. A guy and a girl, fairly young, very crunchy. We talked about music and Charlottesville. Then I dropped them off.

Anyway, because of last night's events today has been ruckus with phone calls, which is new to me, because generally nobody ever calls me because generally I never bother to pick up.

Bonus note: I am still flying high because Beth told me I was svelte.

5 Comments:

Blogger Stanley said...

I guess we have the first installment of Ryan's Made-Up Stories.

I can't wait for chapter two!

11/3/06 10:53 PM  
Blogger AnneChe said...

Yeah, that's totally made up because who the heck would call you "svelte?" Not that you aren't, but really, "svelte?" Sheesh.

Post Script: muscle relaxant + booze = pure pleasure (aka chilalaxiness)

ahhhh.

or am I making that up?

12/3/06 12:15 AM  
Blogger Ryan said...

Actually, the "svelte" part is true. Beth called me svelte. But I think it was a nicer way of saying I'm too skinny.

12/3/06 11:44 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

Indeed, I did call him svelte...gracefully slender

13/3/06 1:27 PM  
Blogger AnneChe said...

For some reason I felt compelled to remind you that it's Bernieres and that:

muscle relaxants + booze = compulsion to remind you of the author you forgot earlier

ah yes. and by svelte I assume Beth meant gracefully skinny rather than too slender.

both of which you are

13/3/06 11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home