Sunday, October 01, 2006

Elgoog McElgoogs

Here are the most recently googled things on Stanley and Beth's computer (that are not entirely embarrassing or surprisingly X-rated (Stanley? The Liberator?))::::
- bizarre bazaar
- for pleasures
- french kiss
- Greek-occupied North Africa
- jose gonzales heartbeat lyrics
- jose gonzales heartbeat lyrics TAB
- jose gonzales heartbeat lyrics TAB easy
- the knife heartbeat lyrics
- pour some sugar on me lyrics TAB
- car insurance
- easily accepted car insurance
- percentage accept credit card
- cheap credit card
- Wal-Mart credit card
- Kroger Plus card
- An Introduction to Language and Linguistics
- project runway
- last week's project runway
- project runway bloopers
- bloopers, project runway
- mistakes project runway
- funny things from project runway
- project runway runway
- Home Alone
- traveling with cat on bike

4 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

I would like to point out that not all those terms were actually googled. For example, when I happened upon an episode of Project Runway this weekend and realized I hadn't seen the preceeding three I decided a googling was in order to catch up but only actually googled 'Project Runway' and then had to wend my way through a tangled web of Bravo pages, the various topics of which seem to have shown up on your report. Not quite sure why I feel the need to explain this when I really should just be saying 'fuck you.'

2/10/06 1:01 PM  
Blogger Sebastian said...

until you outed yourself, we all thought the project runway searches were Stanley's.

2/10/06 2:14 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Sebastian is banned!

(Ryan, too!)

2/10/06 3:10 PM  
Blogger LC said...

Beware of Ryan; he is a snoop! This morning, I caught him in Matt's room looking through his underwear drawer. It was too early for me to ask WTF.

2/10/06 5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home