Saturday, November 18, 2006

Chocolate New York

Lady and I drove to Manhattan this past weekend. I certainly got honked at, a lot, by a lot of people. They have signs up that say DON'T HONK / $350 FINE.

We ate at an Italian restaurant. We saw the guy who gave people hugs in that Dave Matthews Band video do stand up comedy. In Times Square I bought a pair of brand new, absolutely 100% real Oakley sunglasses from a really nice man who also sold me roasted almonds.

We ate pizza late at night when drunk. We heard people speaking in neat languages. We took a cab and cabs are fun.

We spent maybe 5 hours at the Museum of Modern Art. We went to Toy's R Us and bought Mousetrap, set it up in a hotel room, and filmed the plastic boardgame machine catching red and blue plastic mice, which was sweet, and I think you should go to Toy's R Us and buy Mousetrap, too.

On the way home we listened to music I got from my Dad's iTunes and read to each other from a book about the history of punk rock.


We went to a Chocolate Festival thing. I don't remember what it was called, but we had to leave before we'd tasted all the chocolate, because we'd already eaten so much chocolate. We bought chocolate. I bought a book about chocolate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home