Saturday, July 19, 2008

Happy Birthday, Me!

As usual, LC and I celebrated "8 Days of [Ryan]," with all its strange math, and I got the following:
1 T-shirt
2 box's of Cheeze-Its
3 chocolate bars
4 (3 canvases + 1 jar of cherry jam) things
5 massages
6 wine glasses
7-5=2 decanters
8-7=1 Wii!

I encourage you all to come over and play Wii with me. We can drink wine, eat Cheeze-Its, paint, wear my T-shirt, give each other massages. Or you can watch as I spend all my friday nights from here to eternity playing Zelda.

4 Comments:

Blogger Stanley said...

it's

You're making the blog weep, Ryan.

19/7/08 8:51 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

Well, Stanley, with the ability to edit, your comment is obsolete.

19/7/08 9:45 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Gah! I never should have empowered you.

Now come meet me for drinks.

19/7/08 9:46 PM  
Blogger mandy said...

Happy belated birthday, Nate. I wanted to say you should consider pausing Zelda for Super Mario Galaxy and/or Super Smash Bros. Brawl. They are like two bowls of awesomesauce.

Also, I got you both: no "e" in Cheez-It. But I'm still confused about Cheez-It as a noun. Sounds like what you do to something with a bottle of Easy Cheese.

23/7/08 12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home