Monday, April 05, 2010

Actually, I rather like fog.

I admit to drawing more interest in the motives behind the Donovan McNabb mishegas than is probably warranted. It seems like a surprising move for both Philadelphia and Washington, and it raises a number of questions regarding their other quarterbacks. (Vick? Campbell? The hilariously named Colt Brennan?)

***

In unrelated news, Unfogged is fogged for the moment, with diligent people who aren't I looking into it. I suppose I'll join the party and welcome the most dedicated of work avoiders to feel at home, in the meantime, in this blog's humble comments section.

3 Comments:

Anonymous JP Stormcrow said...

Actually, I rather like DNS.

5/4/10 11:48 AM  
Anonymous JP Stormcrow said...

I killed the blog.

5/4/10 8:27 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Not this one, too!!!

5/4/10 8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home