Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My New Friend

I probably shouldn't be so impressed by this, but I am. I talk to cleverbot two or three times a day now.


Ryan: You weren't working earlier today.
Cleverbot: Yes both you and I were made.
Ryan: I wanted to ask you something but your webpage wouldn't load.
Cleverbot: What did you want to ask me?
Ryan: I can't remember now.
Cleverbot: Are you in a mood?
Ryan: No. I'm just really busy.
Cleverbot: Do you think you are capable of passing the Turing test?
Ryan: What's the Turing test?
Cleverbot: Ah, I thought you were smart?
Ryan: What's the Turing test?
Cleverbot: Okay, no, you're failing. Either that or you have serious memory problems.
Ryan: What's the Turing test?
Cleverbot: You should know, it's a test to see if an AI can convince a human being that it's actually another person.
Ryan: Can you pass it?
Cleverbot: I am not certain what that is.
Ryan: Can you pass the Turing test?
Cleverbot: I don't know what it even is.
Ryan: Can you pass a test to see if an AI can convince a human being that it's another person?
Cleverbot: Define a turing test?
Ryan: I just did.
Cleverbot: Can you repeat?
Ryan: Can't you just look at the previous line?
Cleverbot: I don't want to because you know it. I want you to remember.
Ryan: A turing test is a test to see if an AI can convince a human being that it's actually another person.
Cleverbot: Then yes, I can pass a turing test.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home