Monday, May 29, 2006

Ryan's Conversation With The Hot Girl Who Is Training To Be A Chef, Wherein He Attempts To Trick Her Into Leaving Her Bread Samples Unwatched

Ryan: Hi. Can I try some of your bread?
Girl: Sure. This one is Challah and this one is Rye. Which one do you want?
Ryan: Both. I'd like both if that's acceptable.
Girl: Here.
[Ryan eats]
Ryan: I notice you don't have any dipping sauce.
Girl: Nope. Just bread.
Ryan: Those ladies over there have bread and dipping sauce.
Girl: Have you had their bread?
Ryan: No. But I notice it comes with sauce. Four kinds.
Girl: I haven't had their bread either.
Ryan: You probably should. It's good to know the competition.
Girl: That's a good point.
Ryan: I know.
Girl: You're the wine guy, right?
Ryan: I am.
Girl: That's a cool job.
Ryan: Isn't yours?
Girl: Yeah. It is.
Ryan: You're not going to go try their bread, are you?
Girl: I have to be here to serve my bread.
Ryan: I'll watch your table. You really should. It's research.
Girl: I don't think I'm allowed.
Ryan: I'm very trustworthy, as you'll come to learn. I'm sure I can handle passing out bread samples for two minutes.
Girl: I don't know.
Ryan: What if I told you that their bread was better than yours? Wouldn't you want to go check it out to see if I was lying?
Girl: I can't leave.
Ryan: That's not very adventurous. I thought you told me you were adventurous.
Girl: Did I?
Ryan: No.
Girl: I didn't think so.
Ryan: Can I try the Rye again?
Girl: You liked the Rye?
Ryan: Not as much as those ladies' over there.
et cetera

3 Comments:

Blogger Stanley said...

Rye and Stanley!

29/5/06 8:51 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Sheesh, existence beacon, that's a bit harsh. I mean, Ryan was flirting. Is that his putative sin?

30/5/06 9:43 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Wait, never mind. I have through independent, third-party channels confirmed the true identity of existence beacon. The reason he or she is calling me an asshole has nothing to do with this blog, this post, or its comments.

It's just him or her being a wanker.

30/5/06 10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home