Monday, July 17, 2006

Monday, Mundane

I awoke at 8am sans alarm and fully shod. I was on the floor, next to my bed.

I thought of many things:

  • The relative merits of competing brands of veggie dogs
  • Brent, the intern
  • Geena Davis and Samuel L. Jackson (why didn't I finish watching that?)
  • Very personal late-night phone calls about people I care deeply about doing very stupid things
  • Freedom Kisses
  • Curry, tahini, and other Indian spices
  • Willie
  • Gardening...mmm...
  • Sitting around in a large circle of people, nattering on and on and on
  • "Be kind to your dick."
  • Birthday cakes with too many candles (and ruined surprises!)
  • The ongoing case-of-wine negotiations with Ryan and Lady
  • Which reminds me:

God, I fucking love Sundays. And tonight: we roll.

7 Comments:

Blogger Sebastian said...

"The Long Kiss Goodnight" ~ was that a Freedom kiss?

Firecracker really got your number on the mutton chops debate. Maybe you should heed her advice.

You tell that Kraut Berkhalter that I don't fucking roll on Shabbos.

17/7/06 3:35 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

All of my kisses are Freedom kisses. They are welcomed as liberators.

Who's firecracker? I don't remember the debate...

"You're out of fucking element, Donnie."

17/7/06 4:17 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

"You're out of fucking element, Donnie."

T(h)om points out via e-mail that this comment is defective. Thanks, T(h)om. I'm going to leave it defective as a way of punishing my carelessness...

[/ignominy]

17/7/06 4:28 PM  
Blogger Sebastian said...

ha! that's just like my brother, watching over you and all your little proofreading oversights.

17/7/06 4:31 PM  
Blogger t(h)om said...

brother sebastian was talking about my fellow wine-whore from the vineyard that told you to be nice to your dick and not grow silly mutton chops. no wonder you woke up on the floor fully clothed, you pickled-liver-alchy-meat-blog-bra-sack.

and if you ever pull any of your shit, flashing your piece out on the lanes, i'm gonna take it away from you, and shove it up your ass, and pull the trigger till it goes 'click'.

17/7/06 4:48 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Jesus...

17/7/06 5:00 PM  
Blogger t(h)om said...

Nobody fucks with the Jesus.

17/7/06 5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home