Saturday, March 15, 2008

Wherein different burritos are concurrent

It is a running joke among my friends that I eat a burrito at every meal. This joke has some basis in fact, as I do find burritos to be an excellent vehicle for conveying a well-balanced meal: protein, fresh vegetables, some carbohydrates, and most importantly, deliciousness.

And my great affinity for burritos and the consumption thereof recently inspired my friend Boobers to give me this fine T-shirt, which, as you can see, expresses quite concisely a universal truth.

Which brings me to today, when, donning said T-shirt, I found myself consuming this:



And I felt compelled to report this temporary alignment of greatness with you, the internet.

1 Comments:

Blogger ||| said...

ah Sundays at Guadalajara... Que felicidades!

17/3/08 7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home