Thursday, March 06, 2008

Doggone Mind Gone Dog


My brother has sent along a photo of the puppy he just adopted. I would normally celebrate the union of an animal in-need with a human who can provide a good home. However, the fact that his photo message included the word "woobie" leads me to question the state of his mental fitness. I suspect he's no longer suitable to be the primary caregiver for this puppy, what with the whole talking gibberish thing.

UPDATE: Low-res crappy camera-phone photo added to appease the Bitch.

6 Comments:

Blogger bitchphd said...

This post is useless without a photo.

6/3/08 5:52 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

How could I say no to you, B?

6/3/08 6:00 PM  
Blogger bitchphd said...

Okay, come on. That puppy *is* woobie adorable.

6/3/08 6:59 PM  
Blogger The Modesto Kid said...

What's wrong with Woobie? Seems like a good dog name to me. I think young Stanley is having us on.

6/3/08 7:08 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

To clarify, I don't think the dog's name is Woobie. My brother was using it like BPhD did above; he described the dog as "a real woobie". And yeah, I was basically just shit-giving. To my brother. Who, to my knowledge, doesn't even read this here weblog.

But shit-giving is fun!

6/3/08 10:34 PM  
Blogger ||| said...

if i remember stories about your brother correctly (and i think that i do) - oh the things that poor little woobie's gonna see!

7/3/08 7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home