Friday, March 28, 2008

Would This Be Considered An Abbreviated Version of Hell?

After a carousing mid-harvest vineyard party involving a painful limbo competition, a well-informed tirade on the etymology of the Kiwi usage of "Ta," and me trying to teach a three hundred pound man with sausage fingers how to play mandolin chords, I stumbled home and went to bed. In my dreams, I woke up hungover, made oatmeal and coffee, and at work struggled through the first two hours, wondering why I felt the need to come in so early. Then, in reality, I woke up hungover, made outmeal and coffee, and at work struggled through the first two hours, wondering why I felt the need to come in so early.

1 Comments:

Blogger bitchphd said...

Funny, I was just explaining to PK how much I hate those dreams.

28/3/08 9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home