Monday, May 08, 2006

Middle school

Two years ago::::
Ryan: Hey, Coworker.
Ryan's Coworker: Hey, Ryan. Hey, do you have a girlfriend?
Ryan: Yes.
Ryan's Coworker: For how long?
Ryan: A while.
Ryan's Coworker: Do you guys just have like an open relationship?
Ryan: I'm not sure what you mean, but probably not.
Ryan's Coworker: Like do you date other people?
Ryan: No.
Ryan's Coworker: Well, if I were a little younger, I would definitly date you.
Ryan: No.
Ryan's Coworker: But, you know, I'm married. We can't. We just can't.
Ryan: Right.

Today:::
Ryan: Hey, Coworker.
Ryan's Coworker: Hey, Ryan. Hey, will you sleep with me?
Ryan: No.
Ryan's Coworker: Do you have a girlfriend?
Ryan: Does it matter?
Ryan's Coworker: Well, then sleep with me.
Ryan: No.
Ryan's Coworker: Is it because I'm married?
Ryan: Yes.
Ryan's Coworker: Is it because we work together and it would complicate things?
Ryan: Yes.
Ryan's Coworker: Well, do you think Ted would sleep with me?
Ryan: No.
Ryan's Coworker: Is it because I'm married and he's married?
Ryan: Yes.
Ryan's Coworker: Is it because we work together and it would complicate things?
Ryan: Yes.
Ryan's Coworker: Will you ask him anyway?
Ryan: No.
Ryan's Coworker: Please?
Ryan: No.
Ryan's Coworker: Will you pass him this note I wrote?
Ryan: No.
Ryan's Coworker: Will you just ask him what he thinks about me?
Ryan: No.
Ryan's Coworker: Are you sure you won't sleep with me?

1 Comments:

Blogger Stanley said...

That's objectively sexual harassment. And yet, so funny to read. I suspect it wouldn't be so funny if the gender roles were inverted. Which says...something.

P.S. Thanks for choosing salsa dancing over the rock show. Dick.

8/5/06 8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home