Tuesday, June 13, 2006

alltel, baby

Ryan still does not have an internet connection, but he is currently stealing wireless space from a reputable coffee shop (although he did purchase a cookie shaped like a high-heel, and a tall French roast) in order to tell you the following:

1) Sorry for not having an internet connection, and for subsequently not posting in a long time. I have missed you as much as you have missed me.
2) I do, in fact, now own a cell phone. It is red. With camera. And texting. And I think I can download Nelly songs, but I haven't figured it out yet. I'll let you know. Boogie.
3) I will be visiting friends in Jersey (the French island, not the American state) for two weeks, and will probably not post anything during these two weeks. Sorry for the inconvenience. I'll come back with plenty of nice pictures.
4) I don't even wear deodorant.
5) Thank you, Stanley, for keeping the blogging train rolling whilst I have been out of commission.
6) I love most of you.
7) Hossanah in the Highest.

[]D [] []V[] []D

3 Comments:

Blogger Stanley said...

Ryan's here (and somewhat disingenous)!

I was just in a coffee shop, too. I go there almost everyday. This particular coffee shop hires people that are very easy to talk to. (Indeed, it's where I met Hi-D.)

Today's interaction was great:

Barista: Wait. Did you want Vanilla?
Stanley: No, thanks. I'm a diabetic.
B: Oh. Really? Are you all right? Are you gonna fall down? I can catch you.
S: Um, I'm fine. But thanks.

13/6/06 2:39 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Jeez, t(h)om, isn't it obvious from Ryan's post that he's going to France, not Italy? I mean, you're acting as if he has a reputation for being mendacious.

Poor form, t(h)om.

14/6/06 4:05 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Shh! Andrea! You're blowing my cover!

Yeah, I embellished, going along with the precedent set by Ryan. Who tells lies. All the time.

20/6/06 4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home