Monday, June 19, 2006

Ryan's GF = My BFF

So Ryan remains in abstentia (wherever that is), and I need to talk to his girlfriend. The last night Ryan was in town, Girlfriend and I made plans to go on a date.

Not a date-date. (That would be a dick move, just like hitting on someone's ex-girlfriend is a dick move.) This is a friend-date, during which we chat and I tell her embarrassing things about Ryan and we laugh and then Ryan and she and I are all better friends afterwards.

But I don't know how to contact Girlfriend.

Do you?

3 Comments:

Blogger t(h)om said...

I do. she wants to practice speaking spanish. maybe we can all go out to the guad together.
call me, dick.

20/6/06 10:49 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Call you Dick? I mean, okay. Whatever it takes, Dick...

20/6/06 12:29 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

LC = BFF! Woot!

"Ray-Ray" seems an awfully strange nickname to derive from Stanley, but hey, to each her own.

Yes, do be in touch. We shall hablar and aumentar nuestra amistad and carretear.

21/6/06 8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home