Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Intercontinental

I resisted. With all my might. It just seemed superfluous. Did this silly little blog really need a sitemeter? Of course not.

But then I read m. leblanc's post about getting a visitor from Eqypt, and it was just too much. I had to know.

And?

We got a visitor from the famously censor-proned google.cn!

At first, I was excited about our international fame. Then, I was disappointed that we hadn't included sufficient cock humor and satirical poetry to get banned on Google China™.

Then, I found out it was someone looking up "the meaning of wuss out" . I blame Ryan. Wuss.

1 Comments:

Blogger Silvana said...

God, the sitemeter is just a death-spiral of obsessiveness. But I love seeing where my readers are from, who actually reads my blog, and that I have a regular visitor who is employed by NASA.

10/1/07 3:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home