Saturday, March 31, 2007

It's the Reason

So far in Texas I have:

  • watched Snakes on Plane with our two gracious hosts until the wee hours
  • sipped delicious coffee in the sunshine by a pool, reading the Dallas Morning News
  • demonstrated great improvement in my disc-golfing skills, this being my second go-round
  • waded into a muddy creek to retrieve a disc, errantly thrown into the river in spite of the aforementioned improvement
  • stepped barefoot into a pile of fire ants


  • I recommend doing four out of these five things.

    ***

    Off to Shreveport; then back to Fort Worth; then Houston.

    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Aww, but the fire ants thing is a *story*.

    1/4/07 2:00 AM  
    Blogger Stanley said...

    True, true. And the mud on my feet made the fire ants not so bad after all.

    2/4/07 2:16 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home