Wednesday, May 16, 2007

The Help Desk

I had come to think of this blog as ridiculous. A hodge-podge of personal anecdote and rambling one-sentence paragraphs. But apparently, that's not all we do here. We help, too.

Looking over the referrals, I see that google links to this blog as the #1 expert in the following areas:

get hair like peter parker. I'm pretty sure this person must've found the answer to their inquiry in Ryan's post about, uh, something. So I'm just gonna keep my eye out for some stranger on the street with hair like Peter Parker. And I'll approach and say, "Hey. Nice hair. Oh, and you're welcome."

salty armpit. This one's a bit trickier. The linked-to post was about deodorant, but it was about deodorant that's no longer available. I'll have to look into it more, as I haven't really thought about salty armpits enough to warrant a google search of the phrase. And now that we're #1 for that topic, I really should be an expert. Meantime, salty armpit person: drink plenty of water. You seem to be losing bodily fluids. Or salting your crevaces.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

29/5/07 9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home