Wednesday, May 09, 2007

teh pr0n

One of the saddest things about my roommate's impending departure is, she's my sole source of pop-culture updates. For example, I would've possibly never known about the whole Marilyn-Manson/Evan-Rachel-Wood shebang were it not for Beth. Thanks, Beth.

See, apparently the new video is causing a stir, because it's, well, soft-core. See for yourself (objectively NSFW):



I really didn't find it that controversial. I guess I expect sex with Marilyn Manson to be Teh Fr34ky, and this was pretty conventional stuff (okay, okay, minus the blood thing; but that's only not-weird because obviously they're not really wounded or anything; it's awkward, maybe, but not freaky-deaky).

We can hope only that the roomie will send along a weekly newsletter or something.

Oh! Also: I thought the Manson song was really pretty poppy. Hooray! Sex! Death!

2 Comments:

Blogger t(h)om said...

you'd think with teh techmology, Beth would maybe be able to keep us all up to date on all the cool shit she knows about before anyone else.

if only there was a way to log your thoughts on the web. We would all call it "weblogging" or "blogging" for short.

if only.(ahem, united hates of not-posting)

9/5/07 12:17 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

In my head, I think about blogging, you know. In fact I even started a post this weekend that may some day see the light of...your glowing computer screen. Anyway, as I slowly approach fully unemplyed status I suspect I *might* post more. Or ever.

9/5/07 4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home