Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Harvest

has begun. And, as such, being all busy and not having much energy after work for more than a beer and ten minutes of FIFA 08, I thought I'd post a picture I took two years ago in Mexico.



I've been going through and organizing photos on the camera and computer. A lot of stuff I had forgotten about. Which is, of course, the reason we take pictures. Unless we are professional photographers. In which case it's for the money. Here's this one:



Of one of the towns in Cinqueterra. I'm not sure which one. This is where my mom wants to go for her upcoming birthday, to hike between all five towns. Which is awesome.

4 Comments:

Blogger ||| said...

call me when you want to get beat at FIFA

two Ryan posts in a row? STANLEY=FAIL

4/9/08 3:37 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

STANLEY=FAIL

It's true. Today I was actually going to blog about a conversation with my roommates regarding a mutual friend who (no shit) killed a gopher with a bow and arrow and is now tanning the skin for leather purposes. But now? YOU GET NOTHING.

Also, Ryan: Cinque Terre's not in Mexico, silly.

4/9/08 5:09 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

Stanley is busy making love to other blogsites

4/9/08 6:49 PM  
Blogger ||| said...

Stanley: i'm pretty sure that gopher thing makes your friend more qualified to be John McCain's VP than that Mooseburger Snowbilly Beauty Queen GILF with the Fargo accent. [must. stop. watching. convention.]

you don't FAIL. i was really just worried that you got killed by a category 19 hurricane while you were in PR. Glad you're not dead. blog more!

4/9/08 9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home