Sunday, August 08, 2010

My dreambrain is one litigious motherfucker.

I had an odd dream last night. It seemed to have two main parts.

PART ONE

I was traveling in Europe, and for some reason we decided to go by dirigible. But we loaded into the dirigible wrong and somehow ended up where the luggage was supposed to go. When we (me and my unknown travel companion) disembarked, we ran into my mom, dad, and first cousin Aimee. Who just happened to be there. In Europe. On the same blimp ride to Madrid.

Anyway, they asked me why on Earth I was wearing a bathing suit, and I realized that I thought we got to go swimming. Right. That makes sense.

I also realized I had lost my shoes and luggage. Then I found them. The end of PART ONE.

PART TWO

I think the shoes carried us into part two. Despite having found my shoes, I was determined to buy some new shoes, primarily ones to run in. (This is not entirely out-of-the-blue, as I have been running, have been pondering some running shoes, and had just written about footwear yesterday.)

So I'm suddenly at the mall in C-ville (which is a really shitty mall, let's call it like it is), except now there's a fancy shmancy running store there. The kind where they analyze your gait or some shit. So I go in for the analysis, and I think this is the part that cracks me up the most, I have to sign a release form.

My dreambrain was all, "Don't forget the release form!" You're a weirdo, dreambrain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home