Thursday, April 19, 2007

"I'm so lost without you"

Of the many afflictions I sufffer, waking with a random song stuck in my head is probably the most common. Recently, it was Foreigner's "Head Games" for several mornings in a row. This morning, without any explanation, it's "All Out of Love."

Lucky for me, there's a whole internet out there to serve as my salve, to help me banish the haunting melodies from my cerebral folds. You see, someone knew I might need help today and was kind enough to cut scenes from a classic David Bowie film to coincide with the lyrics. Yes, here at long last, is Air Supply mashed with Labyrinth:



I think it works pretty well. I mean, kind of cheesy, but hey, so's the original video. And now the song's out of my head forever!

Wait. No. Nope. Still in there. Crap.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I get songs stuck in my head and then kind of hum them under my breath. But since that's hard to do, I guess every other note or so comes out. Mr. B. and PK have started making fun of me for it. The brats.

20/4/07 10:13 PM  
Blogger The Modesto Kid said...

Man, Hurra Torpedo should cover that song. That would fucking rock.

21/4/07 6:52 PM  
Blogger cmrpaul said...

heehee There are some very cheesy Labyrinth fanfic videos and this is the worst I've seen thusfar. Thanks for sharing. Time to watch my April dose of Lab, ta!

25/4/07 7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home